Is there a difference between Meditation and Self Hypnosis?
Meditation is simply to “be” quieting the mind connecting at a deeper spiritual level.
Self-Hypnosis is simply to “be” inserting a goal for improvement on any topic
Common goals of Self Hypnosis are:
- Relieve Test anxiety
- Improve concentration
- Reduce Stress
- Improve Self-Esteem
- Enhance Creativity
- Enhance Sports Performance
Students report that learning self-hypnosis is easier than learning to meditate and the benefits are equal or greater
When: Wed. Sept. 26, 2018, Wed. Oct. 3, 2018
Time: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Cost: $60.00 by Sept. 19, $75.00 after
* Location – downtown meeting space – sent when registration is completed *
Class fees are transferable but non-refundable unless class is cancelled.
Instructor: Jo-Anne Eadie – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Board Certified, Master Consulting Hypnotherapist
- National Guild of Hypnotists, (NGH) Certified Hypnosis Instructor
- International Hypnosis Federation –IHF – Hypnosis Instructor and IHF Trainer
- Certified, Licensed, Sheila Granger Virtual Gastric Band Practitioner and Trainer
- Author of Exhale Weight
- Founder and Director of the CHC – www.canadianhypnosisconference.ca
“My goal with clients is to empower them to help themselves.”